All go for Audi R8

Segala jenis sports car (Ferari, Acura, dll).

Moderators: Ryan Steele, sh00t, r12qiSonH4ji, avantgardebronze, akbarfit

neptunus
Member of Senior Mechanic

All go for Audi R8

Post by neptunus »

Audi has announced that it will build its Le Mans Quattro concept car and it will be called the R8, in honour of the company's successful endurance racing car.

Work has begun on the R8 production line at Audi's Neckersulm plant, where RS versions of its cars are built.

Audi has not confirmed any technical details, but the R8 will have full-time four-wheel drive and a 610bhp V10 engine developed from the Lamborghini Gallardo's to give a top speed of 218mph.

The R8 is set to go on sale in mid-2007.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ween
Member of Mechanic Engineer

Post by ween »

ini mobilnya will smith di film i-robot?koq rodanya beda sama yg d film?yg d film, ga ada rodanya.....
DigitALL
New Member of Mechanic Master
New Member of Mechanic Master

Post by DigitALL »

Kaca depan hingga ke atap menyiratkan design AUDI TT. Mesinnya sama dengan Lambo Gallardo ... ckckc :) Kebayang larinya kaya apa hehe ...
ini mobilnya will smith di film i-robot?koq rodanya beda sama yg d film?yg d film, ga ada rodanya.....
Yup, mirip dengan yg digunakan Will Smith di i ROBOT. Kalo di film kan pake gaya gravitasi jadi ngga perlu roda ...
neptunus

Post by neptunus »

yg keren malah lampu depannya..garang
ween

Post by ween »

wah...kalo ada yang versi ga pake roda, kaya punya mr smith, g paksa2in beli deh........walaupun nyicilnya lama bgt....sampe tua baru lunas kali....hehehehehe