Mitsubishi Zinger for Taiwan and Asian market

Segala mobil tipe SUV (2WD/4WD). (Cherokee, Terios, Rush, dll).

Moderators: Ryan Steele, sh00t, r12qiSonH4ji, avantgardebronze, akbarfit

conan
Member of Mechanic Engineer

Mitsubishi Zinger for Taiwan and Asian market

Post by conan »

Mitsubishi Zinger for Taiwan and Asian market.

Mr. Herry, more details from the island? :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
observer
New Member of Mechanic Engineer

Post by observer »

Here's a translation from a Taiwanese magazine.
Penerjemahannya agak menbingungkan. Tapi yang pasti mobil ini crossover dan punya 3 baris bangku.

2005/11/18 This article was read36,,538time

Mitsubishi Zinger to reveal on December 1st

The long rumored Mitsubishi brand-new vehicle finally had the first official propaganda activity in November 18. Zinger will unify SUV, MPV as well as passenger vehicle design concept as a Crossover travel vehicle. The Chinese automobile indicated that, Zinger official publication could be on December 1, but will be released to the dealers on December 24.

This brand-new Crossover Che K'uan news, already has multitudinous 網友 in the U-CAR discussion area to discuss. But the Chinese automobile in based on the marketing in consideration, has finally exposed 1st wave marketing. In order to maintain 神秘感, the Chinese automobile in during November 18 activity, only displayed the brand-new vehicle funds brand-new center to control a design, and auxiliary by new vehicle modelling picture and design draft manuscript, let the consumer first understand its high sense of reality the internal installation style. This brand-new Crossover vehicle funds, officially choose a name are "Zinger", takes its is full of energy, fills meaning of the vigor, hoped unifies the passenger vehicle, SUV and the theater box type rests the travel vehicle three superiority the brand-new design concepts as well as the outstanding price hypothesis, provides the consumer the brand-new choice, enables the consumer to have the high quality life.

Is it! Mitsubishi has kept secret the more than half a year secret weapon, soon disrupts in December 24 domestically rests the travel vehicle market.

Solves the consumer to buy the vehicle three difficult aspects

The Chinese automobile indicated, the consumer is buying the vehicle time, the regular meeting appears has three difficult conditions. The traditional passenger vehicle is the consumer most familiar product in, but the spatial use elasticity is all vehicles plants the not most ideal product. Regarding has the weekend to purchase goes to travel the demand consumer, is unable to satisfy, the SUV vehicle type also therefore flees. The SUV vehicle type has met the spatial need, but the 4WD product hypothesis, with is nominal regarding the major part consumer also shape, consumer often appears in the purchase by the high price purchase with four drives systematic and the cross-country chassis, forms the puzzle. But the newest popular theater box type rests the travel vehicle, although concurrently had the passenger vehicle and the SUV vehicle in the daily travel and the spatial superiority, but 低底盤 the hypothesis, is going out plays, also the regular meeting comes across the chassis collision the question, lets go to travel receives many limits.

From the center which announces controls with the original factory picture to look that, the Zinger bay in the formula controls to use the wave the line and the double tone matches, has the passenger vehicle sense of reality, goes against level Che K'uankeng to have the DVD seeing and hearing entertainment system, conforms to the mainstream market demand.

Concurrently all three long - Zinger union passenger vehicle internal installation, SUV high chassis, MPV space concept

Regarding such three difficult conditions, the Chinese automobile design and the project personnel, plan the brand-new concept to rest the travel vehicle, mixed the merit which the third engineer plants, can meet the consumer comprehensive need by the time. During the Zinger design, its Che Shih internal installation and the equipment, according to the passenger vehicle standard, will provide the consumer the high standard to ride comfortably. Adopts SUV the high chassis design, unified the MPV theater box type to rest the travel vehicle the big space, satisfied the consumer to go to travel the demand which embarked regarding the road usage intolerance request as well as the character. But the majority consumer does not need four-wheel drive system, then during the Zinger design, does not enable the price 夠 as far as possible pulling down, increases consumer's affinity.

The schematic diagram provides which from the Chinese automobile looked that, center controls the wave-shape line to extend the entire vehicle, makes the good vehicle room atmosphere, Che Shihnei has can travel by three rows of 7 person of places the spaces, satisfies the modern society to ride with the spatial demand.

The blue sea strategy - steps aside from to the passenger vehicle with rests the travel vehicle the price fierce battle

Mitsubishi hoped the affiliation concurrently has the passenger vehicle, the SUV vehicle, the theater box type by this rests the travel vehicle merit the product, 跳脫 the domestically produced cart yard in the passenger vehicle, the theater box type rests the travel vehicle and the SUV price war red sea pattern, by the most popular blue sea thought, by Zinger which starts from the consumer demand, provides the entirely different product and the service. Although regarding actually goes on the market the price, the Chinese automobile personnel always three admonishes its, is not willing to disclose, but the Chinese automobile personnel also indicated, at present the market falls to the basic vehicle type in 60 ten thousand about prices belts suspicion and the actual fixed price already is 89 does not leave ten. To the product hypothesis which exposes moves towards with the price belt which suggested, brand-new Zinger promoting, inevitably regarding existing will rest the travel vehicle market to form the enormous impact, also will represent in 2006 the Taiwan market to carry on a time of again mixing the cards, will make one anticipate.
conan

Post by conan »

I think Mitsubishi Taiwan has built what NMI is trying to build with their AUV.
conan

Post by conan »

Taiwan Mitsubishi announced that this car will be launched on Dec. 24
2.4L engine (old version 136ps) + 4 speed A/T , Offical edition says it's a Challenger base model.
length 4585mm, width 1775mm , height 1790, wheel base 2720, 2WD RR drive
here is the website http://www.rvzinger.com.tw/zinger.htm
liat2aja

Post by liat2aja »

so di Taiwan produk ini bakalan replace Freeca/Kuda (salah ga spellingnya?) atau jadi produk baru?

Challenger itu Mitsubishi yang mana? Gw pernah baca kalo Mitsu mau bikin mobil seperti Innova basisnya dari L200 yang baru. Challenger itu = L200 versi SUV? Just guessing :oops:
Herry

Re: Mitsubishi Zinger for Taiwan and Asian market

Post by Herry »

conan wrote:Mitsubishi Zinger for Taiwan and Asian market.

Mr. Herry, more details from the island? :wink:
Wah, gue kurang tau tentang zinger neh. Yg gue tau ini model dibuat untuk nurutin market tw yg lagi demen model suv dan crossover.
Kata berita Zinger dibuat dengan memadukan keunggulan kelegaan MPV, tampang SUV dan crossover tapi minus 4WD. Oh ya zinger itu 6 or 7 seater juga.

Zinger baru akan diperkenalkan secara resmi Dec 1 dan dilempar ke pasar pada akhir tahun 2005.

Dan sayang gue sampai saat ini tidak mendapatkan data2 spesifik dari Zinger ini.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
Learn as if you were to live forever.
Herry

Post by Herry »

observer wrote:Here's a translation from a Taiwanese magazine.
Penerjemahannya agak menbingungkan
Mr. Observer, u pake software buat terjemahin web bhs mandarin ya? Coba u pake software Dr. Eye buat terjemahin web/document, hasil terjemahannya paling bagus kalo gue bilang. Atau u langsung terjemahin sendiri aja ke bhs indo biar member yg lain lebih gampang mencerna isinya hehehe... :wink:

Sorry sedikit OOT
Herry

Post by Herry »

conan wrote:I think Mitsubishi Taiwan has built what NMI is trying to build with their AUV.
Gue rasa apa yg Mitsubishi Taiwan itu lakukan ada sedikit kemiripan dgn toyota-innova atau nissan-auv. Tapi secara quality jelas beda jauh. Produk mitsubishi Taiwan hanya sedikit dibawah mitsubishi jepang secara quality. Jauh sekali kalo dibanding innova apalagi avanza-xenia.
Customer Taiwan sangat sensitif kalo soal quality. Bahkan kijang kapsul atau kuda/freeca yg dibuat diindo dan di taiwan beda jauh kualitasnya. Kijang/freeca diTaiwan dijual dgn harga setara dgn altis!

Mitsubishi Taiwan sangat agresif di market Taiwan, beda dengan Mitsubishi di negara lain, misal di Indo yg udah melempem kayak krupuk basah.

Mitsubishi Taiwan selalu ngeluarin produk2 yg gres dan "sedikit beda" dgn mitsubishi di negara lain. Contoh, di Taiwan ada Mitsubishi savrin, galant grunder, dan banyak sekali varian maupun facelift dari lancer dan savrin.
Gak heran kalo di Taiwan Mitsubishi menduduki ranking 2 setelah Toyota.

Berikut total penjualan dari bulan 1-10 2005 only in Taiwan market:
1 Toyota 122,600
2 Mitsubishi 76,389
3 Nissan 57,979
4 Ford 48,360
5 Mazda 26,268
6 Hyundai 20,474
observer

Post by observer »

Herry wrote:
observer wrote:Here's a translation from a Taiwanese magazine.
Penerjemahannya agak menbingungkan
Mr. Observer, u pake software buat terjemahin web bhs mandarin ya? Coba u pake software Dr. Eye buat terjemahin web/document, hasil terjemahannya paling bagus kalo gue bilang. Atau u langsung terjemahin sendiri aja ke bhs indo biar member yg lain lebih gampang mencerna isinya hehehe... :wink:

Sorry sedikit OOT
Hehe, gue pakai http://babelfish.altavista.com/. Lumayan sih, karena banyak pilihan bahasa, dan gratis lagi! :D
pinoh_boy

Post by pinoh_boy »

Herry wrote:
conan wrote:I think Mitsubishi Taiwan has built what NMI is trying to build with their AUV.
Gue rasa apa yg Mitsubishi Taiwan itu lakukan ada sedikit kemiripan dgn toyota-innova atau nissan-auv. Tapi secara quality jelas beda jauh. Produk mitsubishi Taiwan hanya sedikit dibawah mitsubishi jepang secara quality. Jauh sekali kalo dibanding innova apalagi avanza-xenia.
Customer Taiwan sangat sensitif kalo soal quality. Bahkan kijang kapsul atau kuda/freeca yg dibuat diindo dan di taiwan beda jauh kualitasnya. Kijang/freeca diTaiwan dijual dgn harga setara dgn altis!

Mitsubishi Taiwan sangat agresif di market Taiwan, beda dengan Mitsubishi di negara lain, misal di Indo yg udah melempem kayak krupuk basah.
Mitsubishi Taiwan selalu ngeluarin produk2 yg gres dan "sedikit beda" dgn mitsubishi di negara lain. Contoh, di Taiwan ada Mitsubishi savrin, galant grunder, dan banyak sekali varian maupun facelift dari lancer dan savrin.
Gak heran kalo di Taiwan Mitsubishi menduduki ranking 2 setelah Toyota.

Berikut total penjualan dari bulan 1-10 2005 only in Taiwan market:
1 Toyota 122,600
2 Mitsubishi 76,389
3 Nissan 57,979
4 Ford 48,360
5 Mazda 26,268
6 Hyundai 20,474
Seperti kasus suzuki di indonesia!
DigitALL
New Member of Mechanic Master
New Member of Mechanic Master

Post by DigitALL »

Keren juga kalo Mitsu Zinger dijadikan pengganti Kuda. Tp gw ragu kalo ATPM Mitsu (KTB) akan memasukkan Zinger ini. Gw juga heran dgn strategi marketing mereka, masa sih pemain yang udah bercokol lama bisa dilewatin sama pemain baru macam Hyundai and KIA ? Dari Korea pula !

Maluin deh KTB. Mana nih Colt, Outlander / Airtrek terbarunya ?
Sithlord

Post by Sithlord »

The Emperor is back after a week's absence. And in his absence, there are many outbreaks of rebellions and chaos !

Time to restore order in the galaxy !

Bukan KTB tidak mau, tapi Mitsubishi principalnya lagi sakit. Keuanggannya belum stabil. Jadi mana bisa aggressive di Indonesia ?

Saya tidak salahkan KTB. Yang lagi problem induknya. Harus tunggu induknya sehat dulu baru bisa lihat Mitsu bangkit lagi di Indo.
Naruto
Member of Senior Mechanic

Post by Naruto »

Basisnya grandis ya? kok hampir sama persis, baik interior maupun exteriornya.
Sithlord

Post by Sithlord »

OK bung Conan, I akan jawab di sini, the Zinger section.

First, as U guys know, having tasted the Galant for 4 years, I have a lot of respect for Mitsu ability to make enjoyable cars.

And the dimensions for this Zinger is darn close to my ideal. Quite tall and wide. More macho than the Innova.

Cuman kenapa selama ini saya adem ? Soalnya belum ada tanda sama sekali ini mobil akan di jual di sini.

And meskipun macho, tapi tetap kurang galak. Jika muka AUV seperti Zinger ini, saya terus terang harus pikir dulu. Jika semua barisnya enak dan test drivenya enak, I may buy. But if other aspects kurang sip, I may cancel my purchase. Her Grandis brother looks better than this Zinger.

But if everything else being equal, I'll take this guy over the Innova any day ! Same with U guys right ?

Cuman soalnya Mitsu masih sakit, terus terang beli mobil kan sebagai long term commitment. Dan saya lebih suka beli dari ATPM yang keuanggannya lebih sehat. Ensures me that the after sales / spare parts will be around for quite sometime.

Other than this, like I said, I regard Mitsu as high as Nissan, Honda or Toyota. But right now, since saya ngak gitu kenal mesin Mitsu yang baru, saya cuman lagi tunggu Nissan's MR20DE yang irit dan kencang itu.

But knowing Mitsu's past history, if they can ever recover, they will be strong again !

Oh bung Naruto, hampir lupa saya. Jika anda masih suka Galant itu, JANGAN di jual ! Jaman sekarang, mau cari sedan 2500cc kencang dengan harga sip ngak ada ! If U sell, keenakan pemilik barunya !

Trust me. Even though old, that Galant Hiu is still more enjoyable to drive than the Honda Stream, and I believe even the ALtis / Civic. This old shark's still got a lot of jaws and power in her. Pakailah sampai anda sudah puas dengan dia !

And if I face one of these sharks on the road, saya yakin c24 saya akan kalah jauh ama dia, cause I was once one of them too ! And this shark may also eat Camry's and Accords for breakfast.

Such is her awesome engines ! If well maintained of course ! I now what I am talking about. Tapi yang ini, justru warna biru tua yang cantik. Yang silver kurang. Is yrs a blue bung Naruto ? Like my past shark ?
conan

Post by conan »

Anda saja tidak mau beli Mitsu, sekarang Anda mengerti kenapa harga bekas Mitsu tidak sekuat Honda/Toyota?

Karena semua orang berpikiran sama dengan Anda!

Masalah likuiditas inilah yang menyebabkan harga bekasnya turun.

Kalau Anda tidak setuju, mengapa tidak Anda tukar saja itu Stream dengan Galant hiu bekas, toh depresiasi Mitsu/Honda sama saja.

Tapi Anda tidak mau, kan? Begitu pula dengan semua orang, mereka berpikiran sama saja dengan Anda!
Naruto

Post by Naruto »

Ehehe, punya saya yang silver nih Om Sithlord. Iya nih, ga bakalan dijual. Masi enak banget. Sama 325i aja masi berani nih kalo pake galant. Apalagy udah diganti semua sparepartnya. Jadi seperti mobil baru lagy deh. Mesinnya sih enak banget. Suaranya juga halus. Juga udah dikasi Tv ama jok kulit asli. Bensinnya jg ga boros2 amat. Ampir sama dengan aerio. Tapi, sayang , transmisinya agak rentan. Harus pakenya halus banget. Jadi ga bisa ganti gigi terlalu cepat. Terutama gigi 1 ke gigi 2. Harus ati2. :) Sorry ya, bukan ngelebih2in, tapi emang saya emang fans mitsu sedan yang lama2, macam eterna, galant lele v6 dan lancer GTi, terlebih evo. Kalo yang terakhir ini baik lama dan baru deh. Wekekeke..:D
Sithlord

Post by Sithlord »

But jangan lupa, lebih sepi bukan artinya ngak ada penggemarnya ! Lihat saja di dunia SM yang kecil banding dunia mobil seluruh Indo. Yang gemar Mitsubishi masih banyak loh !

So ngak semua orang pikir sama dengan saya. Well, yang ngak percaya its OK. Go on buy the Accord and Camry. They are GOOD cars all right, just that when the time comes to sell them, one will get a surprise ! Thats all ! Jangan salah ! Bukan saya bilang duo itu jelek. Of course not ! Camry and Accord are big names in the sedan industry, but at least in Indonesia, one DON'T expect them to depreciate like below 200 juta cars. Thats all I am saying !

Bung Naruto, yang matik juga sudah kencang kok ! And anda tidak perlu apologize for being a Mitsu fan. I myself are aware that sebenernya masalah Mitsu sekarang adalah in the board room. Direksinya lagi perlu di beresin. Tapi engineering wise and quality wise, Mitsu bagus kok mobilnya ! Jadi Mitsu sekarang sama dengan Nissan di tahun akhir 1990s. The engineering is there. Cuman managementnya yang perlu new directions !

And anda justru kasih contoh terbaik untuk bung Conan. There are STILL people outthere who loves Mitsu cars vs the richest Toyota ! Just like how not all guys are insisting on marrying the richest girl !

And know why I love my c24 ? Soalnya meskipun ngak sekencang Galant (of course), tapi FEELINGnya di belakang stir, the handling, etc quite mirip Galant. Light. But not too light. Thicker steering wheels for good hand grip. Just right suspension softness. Bung Naruto, jika anda test drive c24, anda akan kaget, kok ada miripnya ama Galant !
conan

Post by conan »

sithlord wrote:tapi FEELINGnya di belakang stir, the handling, etc quite mirip Galant. Light. But not too light. Thicker steering wheels for good hand grip. Just right suspension softness. Bung Naruto, jika anda test drive c24, anda akan kaget, kok ada miripnya ama Galant !
OK, that was IT! This is getting out of hand!! :shock: :shock:
Minivan 4 silinder setinggi 1.8 meter lebih rasanya mirip dengan sedan V6 dengan tinggi tidak lebih dr 1500 mm! Sekalian saja katakan, rasanya seperti Ferrari! Tapi jauh lebih lega!

Mulai kacau, I won't say anything more about this. :e-naughty:
Sithlord

Post by Sithlord »

See ! Anda misunderstand lagi. What I mean is not the performance, the acceleration, but the cockpit ergonomics, the feeling of gripping the steering wheel, the steering wheel feel, the suspension, the legroom space, the seat comfort. Things like that !

Jelas bukan racing performance. Mana mungkin my c24 yang 2000 cc be as powerful as a 2500 cc V6 sedan ? I am not as crazy as U think.

But it will be fun to test the c24 2500 cc version yang pakai mesin X-Trail yang terkenal kencang juga. Sayang its not available.

And jika ngak salah, meskipun ccnya sama, a V6 will outperform a 4 cylinder machine. So that Galant V6 2.5 will outrun the X-Trail's 4 cylinder 2.5. Is this correct guys ?

If yes, it could explain why when driving that shark, feels like there is little wind resistance !

And also the Elgrand should outrun the Alphard, soalnya the Elgrand 2.5 is V6, the Alphard's is 4 cylinder too !

Oh yes. Bung Conan. I forgot. Having tasted the Stream for 3 years now, I can tell U one thing, jangan bilang ama istri saya : " I REGRET selling the Galant ! "

Why ? Stream performanya kalah jauh ! Resale valuenya juga gitu gitu saja ! Ngak beda jauh ama Galant ! Dan baris 3nya itu its a joke !

Baris 2 juga Galant lebih lega. The Stream baris 1 enak, tapi yang dua sudah berasa kursinya terlalu pendek ! Dan keras lagi !

Maybe in 2002, I was so desperate for a 7 seater, dan sudah ngak mau mesin kapsul yang kuno, I just " FOOLED " myself into thinking, Ah, baris 3 Stream itu OK kok. Now I know. Of course its NOT OK ! Sempit ! And its even quite feminine !

Tapi gimana ? Tahun 2002 pilihannya ngak banyak !

So Stream meskipun awet, tapi Galant jauh lebih enak ! And I can enjoy riding a fast shark in the tol roads ! And furthermore, jika ngak tukar tambah itu mobil, I will have more money today !

So bung Naruto, take care of your old shark, she will serve you well ! She's one of those rare old jewels ! Mobil keluaran baru belum tentu bisa se-enak dia !

But the c24 ? No regrets !
observer

Post by observer »

Mr. Conan, sometimes I think the darklord is deliberately provoking u. He is trying to drive u nuts!!:mrgreen:
Or maybe he's just a Nissan PR person doing his job by trying his best to influence public opinion - which explains his blind fanatism :(
And his boss found out from this forum that he owned some Astra shares and gave him an ultimatum to sell it - which explains the inconsistency between the investment theory that he so painstakingly explained in this forum, and what he subsequently did when he sold all his astra shares :e-snooty:

How's that for deductive reasonaing??? :mrgreen: 8)
Sithlord

Post by Sithlord »

Wa lau ! Buddy, don't be so harsh on me man ! Give me some face can or not ? U know that's not true !

Look, why should I continue to invest in Astra when car sales are obviously going to slow down a lot, maybe even drop next year ? Sales and earnings growth are what drives stock prices in the long run. If earnings drop, the stock prices also drop. Now which investor wants to see his stock price go down ?

But I recommend another stock, which is not so cyclical like the car situation. Also part of Astra, but its Astra Agro Lestari. She is doing very well ! I like it !

And FYI, jika saya orang Nissan / Indomobil, saya akan recommend Indomobil stock. But justru I don't like it. Ngak tau kenapa, salesnya katanya tumbuh, tapi laporannya rugi terus ! Mungkin direksinya gajinya super besar semua ! Mungkin Om Liem masih ada saham, dan Indomobil harus stor banyak uang ke dia !
observer

Post by observer »

Sithlord wrote:Wa lau ! Buddy, don't be so harsh on me man ! Give me some face can or not ? U know that's not true !
Now that's Singlish!

Hehehe, of couse I know you are not from Nissan. You are talking too much/giving away too much info to be from Nissan. Like u said, u are just an enthusiast making the most out of the little information u could get from the public domain --- what they call the mosaic theory in the investment industry.

Btw, did I manage to drive u nuts! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
conan

Post by conan »

observer wrote:Mr. Conan, sometimes I think the darklord is deliberately provoking u. He is trying to drive u nuts!!:mrgreen:
Or maybe he's just a Nissan PR person doing his job by trying his best to influence public opinion - which explains his blind fanatism :(
And his boss found out from this forum that he owned some Astra shares and gave him an ultimatum to sell it - which explains the inconsistency between the investment theory that he so painstakingly explained in this forum, and what he subsequently did when he sold all his astra shares :e-snooty:

Spot on!! On every single point! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
conan

Post by conan »

observer wrote:Mr. Conan, sometimes I think the darklord is deliberately provoking u. He is trying to drive u nuts!!:mrgreen:

Spot on!! On every single point! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Naruto

Post by Naruto »

Sithlord wrote:Bung Naruto, jika anda test drive c24, anda akan kaget, kok ada miripnya ama Galant !
Kalo handling mirip sih setuju2 aja. Tapi ga bakalan deh minat ama serena. Ga suka modelnya nih. -no offence-. Mendingan ada uang segitu ambil toyota wish deh ato tambah uang dikit beli new odyssey bekas. Ato Previa bekas. Kalo grandis, ga dulu deh. Managementnya mitsu masi belum sehat. Tunggu nanti kalo dah sehat. Soalnya, takutnya nyari sparepartnya jg susah. Seperti galant. Untuk "roda gilanya" itu nunggu 1 bulan lebih. Meskipun harga grandis reasonable banget.

-PEACE-