Volvo C30!!

Segala mobil tipe sedan (Baleno, Accord, Corrola, dll).

Moderators: Ryan Steele, sh00t, r12qiSonH4ji, avantgardebronze, akbarfit

observer
New Member of Mechanic Engineer
New Member of Mechanic Engineer

Volvo C30!!

Post by observer »

Mr. Conan, how about this car for your adrenaline rush?!! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
conan
Member of Mechanic Engineer

Post by conan »

You see right through me like I'm made of glass, Mr. Observer. 8)

I've been following progresses about this new baby Volvo as well, and what interests me is that radical, and spectacular rear design! And it's highly functional, too! I think it works even better than Renault Megane's brave, and nicely executed rear.

With the successful XC90, the handsome S40 saloon, the beau-ti-ful V70 coupe-cabriolet, this fresh, youthful new C30, and a sporty new S60 in the works, one would say that Volvo is on a roll, isn't it?

Been wanting to ask for your opinion about the new C70 VS BMW's upcoming E93 coupe cabriolet (the 4-series). Take a look at the pics below. As can be seen from the camouflaged test mules, I believe the real thing's going to look 95% the concept.

One design flaw I'd like to point out, and a fatal one, I believe, is how the A and C-pillars being too vertical, making the profile too similar to the E90 saloon. I'd even go as far as saying that aside from being 2 doors fewer cooler, the 4-series is not as sporty-looking as the normal 3 as it has longer front, and much longer rear overhang (the latter is a must to accomodate the folding hardtop mechanism, though).

On the contrary, the Volvo V70's roof has a beautiful side profile, and the windshield is much more steeply raked. Another thing that makes the 4-series' profile less pretty is BMW's trademark 'Hoffmeister kink' on the C-pillar. I think it simply ruins the glass windows' lines on coupe cabriolets (if you look at the other coupe cabriolets, you'd know what I mean).

Add that S40's/V70's floating center console which looks like something from Bang & Olufsen, could it be, a Volvo that's cooler than a Bimmer? Even I, who consider myself a fairly open-minded guy, would have a hard time justifying buying a Volvo over a BMW or an Audi.

Which I should not really, given that a Volvo could be arguably safer than a BMW, and with the bold new styling, good reliability, what more is expected from a car, but a badge?

:roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
conan

Post by conan »

Oh, and the C/V30's front could look something like this, but I think it's going to be prettier than this chop.
WP
Full Member of Mechanic Engineer
Full Member of Mechanic Engineer

Post by WP »

Volvo-nya bentuknya aneh....gak gitu bagus yah?
Objects In The Rear View Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear
wawansm
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Volvo C30!!

Post by wawansm »

Ada yang paham volvo c30 awd tentang kelebihan dan kekurangannya
dsign1990

Re: Volvo C30!!

Post by dsign1990 »

wawansm wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:34 Ada yang paham volvo c30 awd tentang kelebihan dan kekurangannya
jarang yg punya masuknya bentar sekitar 2007/2008 jadi jarang dibahas khususnya tentang driving experience dan maintenance
ada yg sedang dijual asking price 350jt
secara desain emang bagus bentuknya hatchback semok dan timeless buat saya scirocco bentuknya lebih desirable gara2 kaca belakngnya dicontek brio wkwkwk