GT 86

Segala jenis sports car (Ferari, Acura, dll).

Moderators: Ryan Steele, sh00t, r12qiSonH4ji, avantgardebronze, akbarfit

ZombiEE
New Member of Mechanic Master

Re: GT 86

Post by ZombiEE »

Oicic....itu "86" dlm bahasa kanji ya pak 7th?:)
Eniwei,,sedikit melenceng,,,86 itu bukannya punya arti "damai di tempat"?‎​​メίίメίίメίί‎​​メίίメίίメίί
ak4ng
Daily Vehicle: Unimog

Post by ak4ng »

ZombiEE wrote:Oicic....itu "86" dlm bahasa kanji ya pak 7th?:)
Eniwei,,sedikit melenceng,,,86 itu bukannya punya arti "damai di tempat"?‎​​メίίメίίメίί‎​​メίίメίίメίί
ketauan yg suka bikin pengadilan on the street....... :mky_03: :mky_03:
REAR-WHEEL DRIVE TO KEEP YOU MOVING FORWARD

INFO KOPI KLIK: KOPI MALABAR
ZombiEE

Post by ZombiEE »

ak4ng wrote:
Mcm ente kaga pernah saja..
bushkntl
New Member of Mechanic Engineer

Post by bushkntl »

ZombiEE wrote:
ak4ng wrote:
Mcm ente kaga pernah saja..
karena dia pernah bro makanya tau :mrgreen:
ZombiEE

Post by ZombiEE »

Critanya nih bocah sok suci..uwkwkwkw
FortunerMan

Post by FortunerMan »

Masuknya Juni, katanya...

http://otomotif.kompas.com/read/2011/12 ... .Juni.2012
GOTENBA, KOMPAS.com — Toyota Motor Corporation telah memperlihatkan wujud sesungguhnya dari model terbaru mereka, Toyota 86, pada Tokyo Motor Show 2011. Sedan sport itu mulai dipasarkan pada April tahun depan, sedangkan di Indonesia pada bulan Juni. Kepastian ini disampaikan langsung Presiden Direktur PT Toyota Astra Motor Johnny Darmawan saat menyaksikan peragaan crash test di fasilitas Toyota di Gatenba, dekat Pengunungan Fuji, Sabtu (3/12).

"Bagaimana tampilannya?" tanya Johnny Darmawan kepada rombongan wartawan Indonesia yang ikut menyaksikan tes tabrak antara Vits (Yaris) baru dan Camry. Anda sudah mencobanya kan.

Ketika ditanya soal harga, Johnny justru balik tanya kepada wartawan. Berapa harga yang pantasnya? Ketika disebut sekitar Rp 500 juta, ia langsung menyambar, kecil kemungkinannya. Ia lagi menghitung-hitung dan yang pasti, katanya, harga mobil ini di atas Rp 500 juta.

Ketika ditanya tentang mobil baru selain Toyota 86, Johnny hanya tersenyum. Pokoknya, sampai 2015, paling sedikit ada 10 model baru.

Selain Toyota 86, Toyota Noah yang pernah dilaporkan Kompas.com akan diproduksi di Indonesia pada 2012. Selanjutnya menyusul Lexus, Camry hibrida, dan Camry premium limusin untuk taksi. "Namun, basis Camry limo yang dipasarkan di Indonesia bukan dari Jepang, melainkan dari Australia," ungkapnya.
Sebagai perbandingan, harga MX-5 590 juta.
ak4ng
Daily Vehicle: Unimog

Post by ak4ng »

hmmm....... kl 400jt bisa laku bgt.. interior trondolin aja.... fitur major sisain....
REAR-WHEEL DRIVE TO KEEP YOU MOVING FORWARD

INFO KOPI KLIK: KOPI MALABAR
POS VETT
Member of Mechanic Engineer
Daily Vehicle: 2011 Nissan 370Z + 1994 Mitsubishi Pajero

Post by POS VETT »

Miata di Indo harganya ~US$66k ?!? :frm_bang_head:

Kebangeten ... lebih mahal daripada waktu gw beli Z06 baru gres.
Tom
"PRIK NSD"
"WAHJUDI"
"POS VETT"
"YELO NEK"
"AINT YRS"
bushkntl

Post by bushkntl »

itulah hebatnya org indo harga mahal pembeli tetap ada cash pula :mrgreen:
FortunerMan

Post by FortunerMan »

SUBARU BRZ First Drive - Autoblog

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/12/05/2013 ... ve-review/

Belon ada review jelek nih mobil
campoeran

Post by campoeran »

Rasanya ntar diset spt RX8 kali ya . di range 590-650jt . lets see aja . kl bisa <600jt keknya bakal laris . Toyota gitu loh
villanova_7th

Post by villanova_7th »

campoeran wrote:Rasanya ntar diset spt RX8 kali ya . di range 590-650jt . lets see aja . kl bisa <600jt keknya bakal laris . Toyota gitu loh
You read my mind bro :)
TOYOTAMAN: The One You Ought To Avoid, Man!
bushkntl

Post by bushkntl »

2013 Scion FR-S review: http://www.autoblog.com/2011/12/12/2013 ... s-w-video/
The Scion FR-S is one of the easiest and most forgiving vehicles we have ever driven on the track.
The allure of Scion's rear-wheel-drive coupe isn't power or speed, but balance. The compact and lightweight two-door is a well-composed harmony of horsepower, gearbox, chassis balance, steering and suspension. Is the FR-S one of next year's enthusiast bargains? Absolutely, and that is a conclusion we consider irrefutable
buat yg masih berpendapat gt86 kurang power lihat yg gw bold, kalau masih juga merasa gt86 kurang power sesudah baca review diatas please grow a mullet and head to some podunk chevy dealer to pick up an iroc-z camaro with big ass confederate flag sticker on it and get lapped around the track many times by the puny powered gt86 :mrgreen:

vid: http://youtu.be/_Rn__pNRNSI

POS VETT

Post by POS VETT »

That's what I did, I got a 505-hp Chevy that will overlap the GT-86 easily. I just need to grow a mullet.

I can see where this is going. The GT-86 will get an occult following just like fanatic Honda followers of the past boasting hp/liter. Only the GT-86 followers would boast on balance and how for the amount of money it's a bargain.

I can also see this going the E30 M3 way. BMW purists still think that M3 stops at E30. The ONLY real M3; the chariot that Gods will only ride in is E30 M3. The fact is, E30 M3 is just some weak-powered vehicle that's easy to drive at the limit. The same with GT-86, give it low enough power and nearly everyone can drive it at the limit; balance they call it. Ever tried to tame a 500+hp beast ? One that will bite you in the ass if not given enough respect ? It takes balls that clank.

Enough said :twisted:
Tom
"PRIK NSD"
"WAHJUDI"
"POS VETT"
"YELO NEK"
"AINT YRS"
Ryan Steele
SM Moderator
SM Moderator

Post by Ryan Steele »

Pak Uwo wrote:
scorpio wrote:
bushkntl wrote:Foot rest
ehh, jadi yg di samping kopling itu cuma plat buat tempat kaki bersandar

baru tau ada yg kaya gitu :mky_01:
Biasanya memang hanya ada di mobil-2 A/T karena kaki kirinya nganggur.. jadi dikasih tempat istirahat. Kalau di M/T mungkin ya baru-2 belakangan ini...
Dan Gan '91 ada foot rest, Pak Uwo.
no signature
Ryan Steele
SM Moderator
SM Moderator

Post by Ryan Steele »

Itu 'kan membentuk angka 86
no signature
FortunerMan

Post by FortunerMan »

bushkntl wrote:buat yg masih berpendapat gt86 kurang power lihat yg gw bold, kalau masih juga merasa gt86 kurang power sesudah baca review diatas please grow a mullet and head to some podunk chevy dealer to pick up an iroc-z camaro with big ass confederate flag sticker on it and get lapped around the track many times by the puny powered gt86 :mrgreen:
Bwahahahahahaha.... business up front, party in the back!

Kalo di tempat ane dulu...asal liat Corvette diketawain...overcompensating for small wieners katanya. No respect. Redneck mobile abis.
Pak Uwo
Full Member of Senior Mechanic
Full Member of Senior Mechanic

Post by Pak Uwo »

bushkntl wrote:2013 Scion FR-S review: http://www.autoblog.com/2011/12/12/2013 ... s-w-video/
The Scion FR-S is one of the easiest and most forgiving vehicles we have ever driven on the track.
The allure of Scion's rear-wheel-drive coupe isn't power or speed, but balance. The compact and lightweight two-door is a well-composed harmony of horsepower, gearbox, chassis balance, steering and suspension. Is the FR-S one of next year's enthusiast bargains? Absolutely, and that is a conclusion we consider irrefutable
buat yg masih berpendapat gt86 kurang power lihat yg gw bold, kalau masih juga merasa gt86 kurang power sesudah baca review diatas please grow a mullet and head to some podunk chevy dealer to pick up an iroc-z camaro with big ass confederate flag sticker on it and get lapped around the track many times by the puny powered gt86 :mrgreen:
Philosophy yang digunakan waktu menciptakan Mazda Miata / MX 5.... betul atau tidak ya?
bushkntl

Post by bushkntl »

POS VETT wrote: I can see where this is going. The GT-86 will get an occult following just like fanatic Honda followers of the past boasting hp/liter. Only the GT-86 followers would boast on balance and how for the amount of money it's a bargain.
no you can't see where this is going the gt86 was never meant to be on a forefront of HP wars :mrgreen: and i wasn't talking about other cars' HP when i made my post I was talking specifically about the gt86 which is already fine at its current power output considering its low weight which is enough to make it a FUN car not a SUPERCAR, if other cars can develop gazilion HPs then good for them doesn't make them any lesser car than the gt86 or the other way around.
POS VETT wrote: I can also see this going the E30 M3 way. BMW purists still think that M3 stops at E30. The ONLY real M3; the chariot that Gods will only ride in is E30 M3. The fact is, E30 M3 is just some weak-powered vehicle that's easy to drive at the limit. The same with GT-86, give it low enough power and nearly everyone can drive it at the limit; balance they call it.
exactly! cars like the e30m3 & gt86 are meant for, fun factor that is achievable by anyone who is not a professional race driver and what so bad about everyone can drive it at the limit? more fun for everyone
POS VETT wrote: Ever tried to tame a 500+hp beast ? One that will bite you in the ass if not given enough respect ? It takes balls that clank.
bt dt @vir and @ra on some occasions in the past(wayyy before gw jadi ketua ISTI :shrug:) with a c5 z06, 996 turbo(not 500+hp cars but close) but my balls didn't clank back then and the doctor said their normal plus I would think its better to drive a high powered car with a brain rather than with a set of clanking balls :mrgreen:
Pak Uwo wrote: Philosophy yang digunakan waktu menciptakan Mazda Miata / MX 5.... betul atau tidak ya?
betul bro, mobil2 ini diciptakan buat fun untuk(baca terutama) pemula yang suka dengan hobi otomotif karena akan belajar back to basic lagi apa sih sebetulnya yang bisa menghasilkan track time yang baik.
doq

Post by doq »

untung ane ga punya clanking ball..........ntar kamar jadi berisik melulu tiap malem :ungg: :ungg:

............................................... :ngacir: :ngacir:
Lets behave ourself
NO tolerance on SARA, Personal issue, Spam
WE are watching

Click here to call Moderator
bushkntl

Post by bushkntl »

doq wrote:untung ane ga punya clanking ball..........ntar kamar jadi berisik melulu tiap malem :ungg: :ungg:

............................................... :ngacir: :ngacir:
iye bro mods ntar di ban loh dari alex, malio, sumo dkk gara2 berisik clanking ball nya ............................................... :ngacir: :ngacir:
POS VETT

Post by POS VETT »

Ah, of course, I forgot that every figure of speech must be turned into a joke around here and at most Indonesian boards/forums.

Tell you what, never mind what I have posted.
Tom
"PRIK NSD"
"WAHJUDI"
"POS VETT"
"YELO NEK"
"AINT YRS"
bushkntl

Post by bushkntl »

POS VETT wrote:Ah, of course, I forgot that every figure of speech must be turned into a joke around here and at most Indonesian boards/forums.

Tell you what, never mind what I have posted.
oh cmon bro don't be mad we're just poking fun about the clanking balls but wouldnt you say it is more important to use good judgement rather than just guts when driving a high performance car? at least for 99.5% of the population?

and again it was not my intention to look down on high performance cars compared to the gt86 what i was saying is that every car has its own purpose, that's all.
FortunerMan

Post by FortunerMan »

POS VETT wrote:Ah, of course, I forgot that every figure of speech must be turned into a joke around here and at most Indonesian boards/forums.
The Chevy redneck board is probably more up your alley - they like balls that go clank :wkkk:
doq

Post by doq »

wah jd ga enak nih saya sama oom pos vett :ungg:
i did catch what u meant by that phrase n just tryin to lighten up the room, but if that made a bad impression then am terribly sorry :D
Lets behave ourself
NO tolerance on SARA, Personal issue, Spam
WE are watching

Click here to call Moderator